Monday, January 31, 2011

Ramadanman

So recently I have been drawn back into dance music. The cold weather has been reminding me of warehouse raves and I have been updating my collection with some new tracks. I was seriously into dubstep for a while there and had a long infatuation with jungle, techno, trance and deep house before that so you might say my taste is a bit broad. :P

Anyway I recently came across the artist above Ramadanman, and am totally loving his output. His sound, and it is constantly developing, falls somewhere between tech house and dubstep and right now that is exactly the right place to be. His most recent release is on Aus Music with Appleblim (one half of renowned dubstep duo Skull Disco). The track is called Void 23 and although I have long been a fan of Appleblim this collaboration is what drew me into Ramadanman's catalog. Be sure to investigate because there are other treats to be found there.


Be sure to be on the lookout for the new Fabriclive 56 which will be mixed by him and sounds incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment